Marketing is so basic that it
cannot be considered a separate function. It is
the whole business seen from the point of view
of its final result, that is, from the customer’s
point of view.
Edge has experience with:
- Both strategic and tactical aspects of marketing
(unlike many PR, design and advertising firms
that are often woefully inexperienced in strategic
- Both product and service marketing of B2B and B2C products and services.
- Large Fortune 1500 companies, middle-market
companies and small entrepreneurs,
- Tactical Marketing Plans and Tactical Implementation.
- Guiding companies out of The Marketing
Marketing services include:
- Brainstorming Session Facilitation
- Company Naming
- Facilitation, Design and Implementation
- Market Research
- Competitive Mystery Shopping
- Competitive Pricing Studies
- Strategic Marketing Plans — A big-picture
business development tool that defines your
its market, your competitive positioning and
- Tactical Marketing Plans — A plan that builds upon the strategies in your Strategic Marketing Plan, and acts as a task master of sorts, to keep your
business growth tactics on track.
Product Design and Development
- New Product/Service Launches.
- Product/Service Naming
- Advertising/Public Relations
- Byline Creation
- Brochures and Collateral Materials
- Direct Mail and E-mail Campaigns
- Internet Marketing Services
- Proposal and Grant Writing/Editing
- Trade Shows
- Website Design and Creation
- Website Diagnostics
Get The Added Edge.
Give us a call at (707) 995-1034 or contact
us by e-mail.
Top of page
Alice began, . . .
“Would you please tell me which way I ought
to go from here?”
“That depends on where you want to get to,”
said the cat.
~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland